Information about usThis website is operated by Rockville Records and we trade under the same identity. We are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office at Rockville Records, 11 Chavenage, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 4 LA, UK
Accessing our websiteAccess to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may restrict access to some parts of our website, or the entirety of website from time to time. When using our website you must comply with the provision of our acceptable use policy. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
Dependence on informationCommentary, blog posts and news articles along with any other materials posted on our website are not on which all dependence should be placed. No liability arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website will fall on Rockville Records.
Website ChangesWe endeavour to update our website regularly and, as this is the case, content may change at any time. In extraordinary circumstances, we may suspend access to our website. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Our liabilityAll material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees or conditions as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue loss of business loss of profits or contracts loss of anticipated savings loss of data loss of goodwill wasted management or office time any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
Uploading material to our websiteWhenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to any our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on any website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, hacking and other offencesYou must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Linking to our websiteYou may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third PartiesOur website contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Rockville Records has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Information We CollectWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
- username and password when you register on our Sites;
- payment information (such as payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code);
- information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact; and
- other information you may provide to us, such as in surveys or through the “Contact Us” feature on our Sites.
How We Use The Information We CollectWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- creating and managing online accounts;
- processing payments;
- managing our client and vendor relationships;
- sending promotional materials, alerts regarding available positions and other communications;
- communicating about, and administering participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- responding to individuals’ inquiries;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business;
- protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
How We Protect Personal InformationWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com